Jump to Navigation

Login / Register

St Cago bike polo mallets DZR bike shoes for street and bike polo Velolocuma bicycles

South East Regional 2011 Call for Refs and Goals/Nets

We are looking for volunteers to be ref's at South Easts May 28-29. If you are interested post or email me and I'll get in contact with you. Refs will be rewarded with a special gift as a thank you for their service.

We also need Nets for the event. We intend to build at least 2 sets for ATL and SAV to keep, but if any club has a portable set that they could bring, then we could keep from building the remaining sets. Again, post or email me and I'll get in contact with you.

DO IT!

We play polo in the ATL

NOBODY? nobody wants to ref? :( I mentioned special prizes didn't I?

We play polo in the ATL

count it! got one here

Portland United
www.eighthinch.com

I've got zero experience but ill give it a go! Still working on nets here, ill let you know if we finish a good one in time.

Winston Salem NC Bike Polo

i don't recall refs making any calls the first day at south central. not even when some douche threw my mallet across the court as i was reaching down to pick it up.

oops, off topic...

memphisbikepolo.com

Hey that douchebag was me in the name of non pussification of polo and simultaneous non pussification of your soul . I shall ref at this tournie and shall turn a deaf eye and a blind ear to such shenanigans if both participants are consenting adults . If someone does wanna shed a tear i shall obviously bust out the rule book , re check your bike and eqiupment for signs of cat hair , blow a rasberry in your general direction and make the other dude dab or take a 30 second break whichevva is appropriate But this will be my court that is in session and i shall decide which rule supercedes which bitch.WHINING shall NOT be tolerated. All said with a smile and a skip in my step.

"So this is how it ends"MACHINE

i'll ref

so tonight, to you, i ask for your support . . . let us also be united against defeat

ill ref if need to give a helping hand to the cause

“I believe you should live each day as if it is your last, which is why I don't have any clean laundry, because, come on, who wants to wash clothes on the last day of their life?”

IN! but u alredy knew that

you better leave trademarks 'roun a nigga eyes.

this was a HUGE fail.

"ok Mr. Schwinn fucking Armstrong!"
www.burrobags.com