Jump to Navigation

Login / Register

St Cago bike polo mallets DZR bike shoes for street and bike polo Velolocuma bicycles

Podium - New Features and Updates

As the polo season ramps up, so is Podium.

I'm going to post the newest features and info here in this thread, rather than start tons of new threads!

Live Instagram Photo Feed

For tourneys that want it, I can enable the photo feed. Any photo tagged on Instagram with the tourney hash tag will show up in a nice little grid! Keep in mind - Instagram is not anonymous ;-)

• feature_instafeed.png

Instant Elimination Round

I've seen a few tourneys do this - one round of Single Elim, then onto Double Elim - in order to save time. You could just enter dummy scores before, but now Podium can handle this easily. You can enable it in the < manage > section of the the bracket.

• Screen Shot 2013-03-22 at 7.53.14 PM.png

Bracket Path Lines

I put this one off for a looong time. But it looks great. No more confusing game bubbles in the middle of your screen. SVG is awesome!

• Screen Shot 2013-03-22 at 7.59.08 PM.png

i agree, svg IS awesome

memphisbikepolo.com

Awesome! Now if only will use the same hashtags. :P

amazing vince!

Vince, thank you for all the hard work you've done to create and progress Podium! There really is no substitute (or anything even close to) for Podium and the Bike Polo world is a better place because of it. Thank you.

probably too seriously...

www.eighthinch.com

i've never used podium before, because the times i needed to you required the set up time, but i have to say ive been increasingly impresed with it. these small changes really set it above and beyond what anyone could ask for. like crandall said. thanks.

Does the new software updates come with ripped up 30 packs and a sharpie? I heard rumors that seattle swiss does.

140x65

Awesome work Vince, so many great features being added on a very regular basis.

It's by far the best polo tournament software out there, so many features that the others just don't have.

you still haven't gotten any money from nah, right?

the point is, we're still wondering what the finances are.

The Podium/NAH deal was paid on October 31, 2011.

for a grand total of? looked on the site. couldn't find it.

tell us more.

BUT WHAT ABOUT BUCHOLZ?!?!

It's had Buchholz, or Schedule Strength as it's called in Podium, for ages, I've used it at many tournaments.

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE STRENGTH OF THE SCHEDULE OF THE OPPONENTS OF THE OPPONENTS THAT THE TEAM DIRECTLY OPPOSED IN THE SECOND ROUND? THE THIRD COUSIN OPPONENTS.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
fixcraft.net

Not exactly new, but remember to like Podium on Facebook to get all the tourney links!

https://www.facebook.com/hardcourtpodium

• Screen Shot 2013-05-15 at 2.06.07 PM.png

Was that Live Video you saw embedded in Podium during Ladies Army? Why, yes it was! You can do it too at your tourney.. (Stream Team not provided)

• Screen Shot 2013-05-15 at 2.10.39 PM.png

FWIW Podium has been non functional on my mobile device (iphone 5) the last 3 tournaments i've attempted to use it. I also tried to pull it up on my brother's droid whatever and that also didn't display properly.

clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose.

Related: I've had trouble viewing it on google chrome on my galaxy s3 but then no problem with the standard android browser.