Jump to Navigation

Login / Register

St Cago bike polo mallets DZR bike shoes for street and bike polo Velolocuma bicycles

Front Wheel- 48h Salsa Gordo laced to Surly Ultra New 48h

Switched to front disc due to moving to the Pacific Northwest.

Very solid build.

48h Gordo Rim- Retail 50
48h Surly Ultra front hub- Retail 60
48 Silver DT Swiss Champion 2.0 Spokes and Brass Nipple- Retail 48
Laced 3x.
Recently trued.
Total retail on parts alone is $158.

Asking $100. Willing to ship. I will also be at the Seattle Tournament in March and possibly the 2v2 in Vancouver in Feb.

No rim tape on it at the moment. I just use a single layer of cloth medical tape on all my wheels. Can put one on if you want. It works great and is cheap.

The wheel was built at the beginning of July and hasn't seen a whole lot of use. Some pickup use in July ,and then I was away from polo travelling until I moved to Portland in late September where it was used until last week. So ~4 months of use. Always used salmon pads so not too much wear on the brake track. There are a couple of small nicks on the drive side from mallets that do not affect performance.

experiencing technical difficulties

• derp252bhelmet-252bmade252bit252bmonth252bago252bi252bknow252bit252banything_ec1e24_3167800255b3255d.jpg

not interested sorry but safe to assume 26" by 100mm?

Noodletron wrote:

not interested sorry but safe to assume 26" by 100mm?

yes, sorry its a 26" rim 100mm spaced hub

aren't 99.9% of front hubs in existence 100mm spaced? rear hubs are the ones that matter more when matching a wheel to your frame; they can be anywhere between 110mm - 135mm (typically), but can be spaced up to 160mm in some rare cases. i apologize in advance for the nerding out.

---------------------------
carve. smash. eat shit.

I laced up a 40-hole El Gordo in January of 2010. Haven't had to buy a front wheel since.

In other words, $100 is a pretty good deal.

Hmm. Is this still available? I may be rather interested. If so send me a message or something.

SOLD and on its way back to Indiana