Jump to Navigation

Login / Register

St Cago bike polo mallets DZR bike shoes for street and bike polo Velolocuma bicycles

New Product: Milwaukee Bicycle Co's Bike Polo MonoHead

New Product: Milwaukee Bicycle Co's Bike Polo MonoHead

Our anticipated mono-head is now available for purchase at our online store.

Milwaukee Bicycle Company Monohead - Small Mouth (SM) Version 2.5" OD. Comes pre-drilled with four 0.185" shaft holes; just open them up the rest of the way to your shaft size and your head will be perfectly centered.

Includes One Head
Single Capped End
Pre-drilled for shaft
White Ultra-High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (UHMW)
Length: 5.0" (127mm)
Outer Diameter: 2.5" (64mm)*
Inner Diameter(open end): 2.05" (52mm)*
83g +/-1g *these heads are designed to be as light as possible. therefore exercise caution in drilling them out.
$21.99/ea

Right on, good stuff.
You guys plan on offering a kit with shaft and mounting hardware?
Personally I've really enjoyed St.Cago's mallet builder option on their site. You choose all the options and they ship it to you with everything done except for the mounting and wrapping. They file teeth into the shaft, cut the shaft and head to desired length, drill "cutouts" into the head if desired (several options)...

Yes, we do. Following the link here to see the available kits.

Sneaky. When I posted my question those kits weren't up on your site yet.
;)
Thanks!

It's the question on everyone's mind...

If this is the small mouth, does that mean there's gonna be a big mouth?

Legalize Hand Throws - 2014

Yes, but it will be referred to as the "Large Mouth" and the ETA is 3-4 weeks before they will be available.

Lightest mallet I've ever had my hands on. Gonna try one out this weekend at the southwest qualifier to see how it holds up.

- Sincerely
Olsen Aviles

EDIT:
Our Small Mouth Mono-heads are 100% Made in USA too!

hey guys what grade UHMW are you using?

Kirstxw-
We are using the highest grade natural UHMW available with no additives.

Organic, free range, heirloom UHMW is the only way to go. I can't stand that GMO stuff. Better be fair trade too.

Is this plastic local? Was it amalgamated within city limits? Can I get it delivered by bike? Was the bike delivery person locally raised?

You really are from Portland now ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErRHJlE4PGI

Okay catfish, I'm going to move my mouth like this...

Secondary Alex-
The "no additives" wording is completely sincere by the way. UHMW is used in a range of industries and sometimes may include additives in order to achieve certain characteristics specific for their needs.

Good deal. Can't wait to try them out. We're organizing a DC group buy as we speak.

FAQ -
Q: Why is your head less expensive than other heads out there?
A: Great question anon; we can only speculate that making heads over seas is actually more expensive that here in the states. We have a industry standard margin on our product; we could have gouged our customers and charge more for our head, but that's not our style. On top of that we ONLY use the highest grade UHMW available so don't think we're skimping :)

ETA on the large mouth model? Package deal for a shaft, crown, large diameter head?

I would also like to know this information.

Winston Salem NC Bike Polo

Milwaukee Bike Co. wrote:

Yes, we do. Following the link here to see the available kits.

I'm guessing the largemouth kit will cost about the same..

ETA for LM heads is 2-3 weeks.

Much appreciated.

We're now stocking the following Monohead sizes.  Click the links below to scoop them up!

SCOOP 'em up is right!

I'll kill anyone, anyone you want if you will start making a 4.5" LM

Worth it.

Have ya tried a 4.5 SM and then beveling the edge? Thick lip with a bevel is pretty dang nice.