Jump to Navigation

Login / Register

St Cago bike polo mallets DZR bike shoes for street and bike polo Velolocuma bicycles

The real MKE vs MAD third place match

I'm waiting for polo to start tonight and then all of the sudden this happened. Since none of you were there except for satan, kevin and I, I thought I would use the amazing power of Photoshop to illustrate what our 3rd place match looked like. Recognize polo skill son!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3280/2632982478_449f098be5_o.jpg

i had no idea kevin was left handed. I have played with him for four years now and never noticed.

so crandall, no job yet huh?

that is my fav comment yet

i guess i shouldn't be one to talk.  although for me it would go... so kevin, no friends in toronto yet huh?

why the hell are you hanging in Toronto anyway? Come to Ottawa we have space for you and those friends your longing for.

what kind of tubing did you use to make that mallet?

but seriously, we have your mallet. we can send it back to you if you ever get tired on using that spiked club

- Beaver Boys * Milwaukee Bike Polo Club -

If you look closely, the mallets are actually flaming swords... and the ball is from a mace.... god I love photoshop and spare time...  

MKE -> PDX | wednesday sundown @ ne14th & killingsworth | sunday 3pm alberta park @ ne22nd & killingsworth

probably too seriously...

www.eighthinch.com

i think he was being sarcastic, are you stoned?

More than anything, that round polo court is really fucking with my head. Please desist 

3...2...1...GO!